The City of Mitchell received applications for a special events. The applications will be considered at the May 2, 2022 City Council Meeting and can be viewed on the City Council Agenda at https://www.cityofmitchell.org/AgendaCenter.
The Heart & Sole Cancer Walk/Run, to be held on June 17, 2022.
- Road Closure
- Parking Lot Closure (Hitchcock Park)
- Noise Permit from 4pm to 9:30 PM
- Fireworks Permit ($50 Fee)
Judd Hoos and Friends Outdoor Concert to be held on June 3, 2022.
- Parking Lot Closure
- Noise Permit from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Consumption Permit ($500 Fee)