The City of Mitchell received applications for the special events listed below. The applications will be considered at the April 4, 2022 City Council Meeting. The application can be viewed on the City Council Agenda at https://www.cityofmitchell.org/AgendaCenter.
- OutKasts Car Show Powered by 301 Rodz to be held on September 17, 2022 from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Road Closure on Main Street from Railroad to 6th Avenue
- Parade Permit ($250 Fee)
- Updated Special Event Permit for Mitchell Main Street & Beyond First Fridays to be held May 6, June 3, July 1, August 6, and September 2, 2022.
- Road Closure from 4:00 PM until 9:30 PM: Main Street from 5th Avenue to 7th Avenue
- Parking Lot Closure from 4:00 PM to 9:30 PM: Corn Palace Plaza Parking Lot, Scoreboard Pub and Grill Parking Lot
- Noise permit
- Consumption Permit