Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Virtual Money Smart Week 2021 will be held Saturday, April 10 – Saturday, April 17 . This week-long free virtual campaign aims to help people better manage their personal finances with a focus on those hardest hit by the COVID-19 pandemic.
This year’s line-up includes:
• Saturday, April 10 @ 10:00 a.m. CST |
Talking Cents (The University of Chicago Financial Education Initiative)
• Sunday, April 11 @ 10:00 a.m. CST |
Saving (FINRA Investor Education Foundation)
• Monday, April 12 @ 12:00 p.m. CST |
Basic Banking (The Economic Awareness Council)
• Tuesday, April 13 @ 12:30 p.m. CST |
Student Loans (U.S. Department of Education, Federal Student Aid)
• Wednesday, April 14 @ 1:00 p.m. CST |
Fraud Protection (Internal Revenue Service)
• Thursday, April 15 @ 1:00 p.m. CST |
Personal Finance (Global Financial Literacy Excellence Center)
• Friday, April 16 @ 12:00 p.m. CST |
Housing Protections + Resources (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau)
• Saturday, April 17 @ 10:30 a.m. CST |
Budgeting (University of Wisconsin-Madison, Division of Extension)
View more details at www.moneysmartweek.org. Events are free and open to the public, but registration is advised. Questions for the panelists can be submitted during the registration process.
Registration for events is available at: