The City of Mitchell has printed signs available for businesses in the Mitchell Community. The signs are available as an 8x10 or 11x17 and are "cling" signs that can be hung on multiple surfaces without damaging the surface when they are removed. The signs are available in City Hall or by calling 605-995-8143.
In addition, The City of Mitchell has resources available on our website at: https://www.cityofmitchell.org/537/COVID-19 . On this page you will find:
- Ordinance 2020-13 An emergency Ordinance requiring facial coverings
- A printable 8x10 sign that businesses can use to give customers information about Ordinance 2020-13.
- a printable "when do I need to wear a mask" flyer that helps interpret Ordinance 2020-13.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding the City's Emergency Ordinance.
- Quick Links to other sites including: the State of SD COVID website, the SD Department of Health, the CDC and others.
The COVID-19 page on the City's website will be continue to be updated as we receive more questions on the Emergency Ordinance.
If you have questions about the resources available to businesses, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 605-995-8143.