The City of Mitchell has resources available for the community in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic at: https://www.cityofmitchell.org/537/COVID-19 . On this site you will find:
- Executive Order 2020-04 (which will expire on 11/27 when Ordinance 2020-13 becomes effective).
- Ordinance 2020-13 An emergency Ordinance requiring facial coverings
- A printable 8x10 sign that businesses can use to give customers information about Ordinance 2020-13.
- a printable "when do I need to wear a mask" flyer that helps interpret Ordinance 2020-13.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding the City's Emergency Ordinance.
- Quick Links to other sites including: the State of SD COVID website, the SD Department of Health, the CDC and others.
This page will be updated as we receive more questions on the Emergency Ordinance.
In addition, the City of Mitchell has a limited amount of printed signs available for businesses in the Mitchell Community. The signs are available as an 8x10 or 11x17 and are "cling" signs and can be hung on multiple surfaces without damaging the surface when they are removed. The signs will be available at City Hall starting November 30th. If you have questions about the resources available to businesses, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 605-995-8143.